The software procedures used to operate this site obtain, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The site contains a statistics tool, which collects anonymous data on visits (IP, referrer, browser used, operating system, monitor resolution, date, time, online stay). The data collected with Google's static proprietary system are used solely and exclusively to monitor for statistical purposes the progress of the site and to improve the service. No data resulting from the web service is disclosed or disseminated to third parties.
Cookies and their use
Cookies are identifiers that are transferred to your device in order to allow our systems to recognize your device and to offer you some functionalities. Cookies are stored in the file directory of your browser. The next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and retransmit the information to the website or entity that originally created the cookie.
- Identify yourself when you log in to our sites;
- Allow proper use of the site through technical cookies;
- Prevent fraudulent activity;
- Improve security.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies
- These cookies collect data on how users use the Site in order to analyze the traffic and understand the use that is made of it. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you; the data is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous, and used exclusively to improve the operation of the Site. You can find more information about Google Analytics at the following link: https://developers.google.com/.... If you wish to prevent the installation of Google Analytics with reference to your use of the Sites, you can download and install the Browser Plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpag....
- These cookies are used when you share information using social media sharing keys or likes on our Site or when you have linked your account or use our content on or through a social network, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Google+. Social networks will record this action. Such data may be linked to advertising activities.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/acc...
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari mobile: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- These cookies allow our Site to remember your choices (such as your user name and password) and provide you with improvements and customizations. The data that these cookies collect may be anonymized and are not able to track navigation activities on other sites.
Third party cookies
How to manage cookies
You can decide whether or not to accept cookies by using your browser settings.
Attention: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies may compromise the use of the site features reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by disabling cookies completely.
Disabling "third party" cookies does not in any way affect the navigation. The setting can be defined specifically for different sites and web applications.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
How to disable cookies
From the "Tools > Internet Options" menu, click on the "Privacy" tab, select the desired configuration and press the advanced settings button. Activate the "Replace automatic cookie management" box. Check the "Enable" or "Block" boxes. We recommend that you enable the option "Always accept session cookies" to allow optimal navigation on our site.
In the "Settings > Options" menu, click the "Privacy" tab. Activate or deactivate the box "Accept cookies from sites" or "tell sites that you do not want to be tracked", depending on your browser version. You can also delete the cookies you have installed by clicking the "Remove individual cookies" option
In the "Tools > Settings" menu, click the "Privacy > Content Settings" tab. After selecting the "Show advanced settings" option, choose the configuration you prefer.
If you do not want to allow it to be installed, you can select the option "block third-party sites and cookies".
In the "Settings > Preferences" menu, click the "Advanced" tab. In the "Cookies" menu, select the "Accept Cookies" or "Never Accept Cookies" options.
For more control over the cookies that are installed on your terminal, we recommend that you select the "ask before accepting a cookie" option.
In the menu "Tools > Preferences", click on the "Security" tab. In the "Accept Cookies" menu, select the "Always" or "Never" box. With an iPhone you will need to go to "Settings > Safari" and choose whether or not you accept cookies.