Russia connection from Europe
3rd July 2020
Recently the ALS Hamburg Germany team have successfully delivered more than 20 standard and mega trucks and 10 trucks carrying oversized cargo with equipment for the energy sector.
ALS’ in house Russian national and knowledgeable project cargo specialist has experience in arranging loads to destinations including: Russia, the Ukraine, USA and Canada.
The range of services ALS offers include:
- “Turnkey“ solutions for any types of cargo to CIS regions
- Direct road transportation from Europe
- Rail transportation for cargo up to 500 tons by special / heavy rail cars
- Road transportation of cargo up to +/ 1 500 tons, incl. civil works on the route, permits etc.
- Sea and river options by inland water from EU direct to CIS countries or inside in CIS countries (river-sea type vessels up to 7.000 dwt, barges and pontoons up to 5 000 dwt, with Ro-Ro unloading as well), incl. North Sea Route
- Civil works (building of temporary Ro-Ro Jetties, Bypasses, roads etc.)
- Erection works (by mobile and crawler cranes, hydraulic systems)
- Custom clearance (The creation and- control of customs and/or commercial documents, including application for classification decisions for major projects, that can save up to 35 % off customs tariffs).
Examples of some of our work:
- Pipe bending machine Germany - Russia
- Bulldozers from Germany - Minsk - Belarus
- Oversized units Europe - Russia
- Gas turbine generator sets UK - Russia
- Multimodal shipment for Terex machine Ireland - Kazakhstan
- Tunnel filling cassette Holland - USA
- 300T cable reel UK - USA
You may also be interested in:
ALS Hamburg, Germany office opens in 2019
The team would be pleased to hear from you to discuss your logistics challenges and offer tailor made solutions to suit your requirements.
During the current Covid-19 pandemic the team are working from home and can be contacted by mobile or e-mail: email@example.com.
Alternatively e-mails can be sent to the operations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com where they will be forwarded to the necessary team.
You can stay in touch via ALS social media channels or alternatively Register with us to receive our quarterly newsletter:
“Every single cargo is precious to us”